During the installation process, the companies provide the guarantee of zero problems. They can install numbers within a few minutes. In case of any discrepancies or issues, they can reship your boat lettering again. They don’t charge a penny for that.
For the vast clientele around the world, this additional assurance works an impetus. The companies focus on the legality of the service. They collect up-to-date state requisites for your custom boat names and numbers. They maintain these things throughout the project.
- While each state entails some variations in the concerned, you need to follow a general guideline.
- There must be a minimum of 3 inches in height on each letter and number. Place them on the hull portion on the front. It’s right there in front of the state registration sticker.
- Choose a contrasting color on your boat. Avoid white or cream. Include dashes or spaces in the number you provide.
- Since they offer numerous types of boat letters and numbers, they use a rich variety of vinyl types.
- After 40 years of experience in the industry, they choose the best vinyl for a custom job.
Vinyl lettering up for sale
The companies can customize boat name decals and boat registration numbers from premium vinyl. The no-fade material comes with a 15- year guarantee. The salt and fresh assurance underlines the credibility of the firms providing this service.
- The custom-cut vinyl entails a high tack and dense adhesive. It attains pigmentation throughout the main material.
- It is perfect for marine boat lettering. You can use their custom online lettering tool to produce awesome boat registration numbers or names.
- They tailor the one-piece boat registration numbers to your state or local specifications. Notwithstanding the variations, you need to affix the general boat registration indexes to the vessel’s forward portion.
- Generally, there are two letters leading a set of numbers. There’s also a suffix of 2-3 letters. It’s mandatory to keep a space between the numbers and letters. Domed fonts, casual fonts, or script don’t show any compliance.
- The application of boat registration is very easy. Pre-spacing is a characteristic feature of these decals. You need to peel the stuff and paste it.
- The companies ship their decals and lettering in a corrugated box. That’s how your package is free of creases or wrinkles.
The firms also use a free squeegee tool/applicator to ensure a bubble-free performance.
A popular product description
You can get a solid white boat lettering registration kit online for $9.99. The kit specially includes boat lettering registration indexes and decals. You can use them on PWCs as well.
The color kits entail perfect factory matching. The 3-inch kits come with all the alphabets and single numbers. There are nearly 150 decals in each box. You can also get a DYI kit. The companies also provide these installation-friendly and pre-spaced tools with the kit.
These boat lettering decal boxes thwart scratches, fading, and fuel. The UV coating ensures thorough protection from the Sun. it also meets the pivotal guidelines of the US Coast Guard.