We all fear the end and can do anything to keep it at bay! But you can’t deny the fact that the precious nature and its resources are being used up (or rather wasted), and that too rapidly! There’s an urgent need to bring an immediate halt here in order to save our Earth and its precious resources. Failing to do so, the future generations would perhaps have to measure the drinking water in milliliters before drinking it daily.
Though we all are aware of the urgency to save Earth, we just can’t all be superheroes to save our planet and its resources magically. It takes a little cautious and wise usage of the resources and saving them from being wasted to help them live longer. And it’s quite easy and doesn’t even need you to turn into a superman for the accomplishment of it!
Ø The top ways to save Earth through wise steps!
They say, staying alert keeps problems at bay. And here if you stay aware, alert, cautious and wise while utilizing the natural resources in your day to day life, you are sure to keep the problems at bay, and the environment would definitely benefit from it. Wouldn’t it be great, if each of you adopted the below listed steps in your life? Our Earth would surely be gratified because of your wise steps taken to save it!
1. Discard plastic — Yes, we aren’t just saying to give up plastic, but start hating it for spoiling your Mother Earth. That’s when you’ll cringe to use it in any form, and consequently benefit your environment largely.
2. Go paperless — E-news, e-files, e-bills, you name it, we have it all! Then why cut the poor trees and waste paper and harm our environment? If you go paperless, the world’s going to stop using it. In return, we are going to have lots of oxygen to breathe.
3. Adopt solar — Do you know Wattsup Solar and Electrical provides solar panel installation in Melbourne which are installed perfectly at your roofs by experts and can help in reducing your electricity usage largely? The more energy you extract from the sun through these solar panels, the lesser electricity usage happens — thus saving our precious natural resources like coal and water.
4. Walk or carpool — Fuels and smoke emitted through cars are the biggest enemies of a green and fresh environment. The more you walk and the more preference you give to carpooling, you are actually helping to clear the air and saving our fuel too.
5. Reduce food waste — Do you know while you throw half of your food pile in the bin after a full tummy, there are thousands of sleeping hungry with no food? Also, can you count the labor and resources you are wasting with the wastage of that half-eaten meal? Soon, there would be lesser resources growing from the land because of this step. Ensure to cook and consume only as much as needed.
6. Chuck bottled water— The bottled water you are buying utilizes plastic bottles which are again crushed to create more accumulated waste that isn’t biodegradable. Instead of this, you can carry your own filtered water in an insulated bottle and save this increasing mess in the name of plastic bottles.
7. Reuse and recycle — The more recycling you are doing, the more you save – both money and natural resources. Hence, even if it’s reusing the same bed-sheet for an extra day and not washing it, you are saving lots of water, electricity and even detergent in this manner. Adopt this strategy for saving more such resources.
We aren’t saying that these are the only measures that can save the Earth! But yes, for a start, even adopting these simple steps can be great. And if you can go beyond these and benefit our environment more, it’s absolutely awesome!